Zia Nichols | Speaker, Writer, Ayurvedic Therapist of Balance Life Institute
As we grow older, we realise that happiness has more to do with being around the people we love, the way we choose to live our lives, how we perceive ourselves and how we understand life experiences.
Has there ever been a time in your life when you didn’t know you could actually make your own choices? Many of us are not capable of describing ourselves, which will make our difficulties in deciding on a choice. This class will help you in making a view of yourself and then make a list of best potential in you through Ayurveda, an alternative holistic healing modality.
You will learn:
– Understanding who they really are, their purpose through the body that they are in
– How to know which path/project/work/carrier that is right for you
– Actionable tools to create a vibrant happy life
What to Bring?
– Notes, pen, voice recorder, anything to record the class.
Creating a vibrant happy life
After the workshop, participants are challenged to apply the actionable tools/steps to start creating a happy vibrant life. This challenge will last for 21 days, because research has shown that the things that we do consistently for 21 days, will be installed as part of our habit.
– Entrepreneurs or Intrapreneurs
– Employees or workers
– Fresh Graduates
– Basically anyone under 30 who are looking for self-identity
Ticket Price: IDR 295.000
(including certificate and light meals)
CP Ananda : +62 812 1098 1048