Aldi Adrian Hartanto | Venture Capitalist / Indonesia Team Lead of Fenox Venture Capital
At certain point, startups would need to face the most headache yet critical in their entrepreneurial journey in order to grow or even at least survive: raising a capital. Unfortunately based on the techlist data by Tech in Asia the ratio of seed funding in Southeast Asia is only 1/100.
This low probability is happening mainly not because of the quality of startups but due to lack of understanding in best practice to approach the investors.
This class will disclose how investor reviewing the investment opportunity that consist of the 9 main key factor while also understand the best way to be in touch and communicate with the potential investor. Once you finish this class you will be equipped to pitch your company to any investor!
You will learn:
– Creating investor pitch deck
– The best way to approach investors
– Startup Industry insights
– Investor Pitching strategy
What to Bring?
– A laptop (Mac or PC)
– External wifi (if any)
– Power Point
– Business ideas that want to be executed
– Picture or visual of the product
Tech startup pitching opportunity to a Silicon Valley based venture capitalist
Create and Present Your Pitch Deck
As part of the intensive workshop, participants will be asked to develop a 10-slide investor pitch deck.
– Business owner (Tech startup founder would be able to gain more privileges)
– Fresh Graduate
– Entrepreneurship Enthusiast
– Business Development professional
Ticket Price: IDR 295.000
(including certificate and light meals)
CP Ananda : +62 812 1098 1048